It is a unique product containing copper in liquid form. It is a secondary nutrient essential for the proper growth of plants so also has been traditionally used a safe and effective fungicide. Chemicals Composition
- Coprox Oxy chloride : 20%w/w
- Carrier and
- Fulvic Acid : 3% w/w
- Diluent : 80%w/w
- Total : 100%w/w
- It’s well Controlled pH.
- To control various diseases like roots, black spot light etc.
- Promote plant growth by stimulating cell division.
- Reduce the incidence of nutrient leaching.
- in controls fungal infections.
- Compatible with must of all pesticides/fungicides.
Tomato, Onion, Potato, Groundnut, Sugar beets, Legumes other Vegetables Crops, Cereals & Fibres ( Rice, Wheat, Maize, Cotton, etc), Fruits ( Grapes, Banana, Mango, Pomegranates, Apple, Citrus, Strawberry, etc), Flower ( Gerbera, Roses, Marigold, Carnation, etc), Sugarcane, Tea & Coffee, etc.Dose
Mix 5ml Coprox in 1liter of water to spray over crops.Packing available
250ml, 500ml, 1liter