"Bio-Rhizo (Rhizobium Biofertilizer)" Liquid -
Symbiotic nitrogen fixing bacteria, Bio-Rhizo is essential in the agricultural field. This accurately formulated liquid contains selective Rhizobium strain. In this liquid formulation, the bacteria that lived in their inactive form get suspended. We are active in developing and supplying a wide range of Bio- Fertilizer. The Bio-Rhizo effectively fix 50 to 100 kg nitrogen in one crop, creating good amount of nitrogen in the soil that help succeeding crops. Also, it increases the capacity of nitrogen absorption in the soil.Composition -
- Microorganism Name : Rhizobium Japonicum.
- Viable Cell Count : CFU Count 1 x 109 cell/ml of liquid, 5 x 108 cell/g of powder.
- pH : 6.5 - 7.5
Dosage & Applications -Foliar Spray : -
- Low cost input.
- Increases N 2 availability & uptake.
- Increases seed germination and yield.
- Generates excellent root growth in the early plant.
- Isolated & cultured from local environment the strains provide best result.
Dissolve 1 Liter Bio-Rhizo in 200 liters water, spray close to roots of the plant, use in morning or evening hours per acre.Seed Treatment : -
In 400 ml of water dissolve 100 ml Bio-Rhizo, apply to seeds required for one acre during sowing time.Root Dipping : -
In 50 liters of water dissolve 100 ml Bio-Rhizo, dip the roots of plant for 10 - 20 minutes just before transplanting.Soil Application : -
Recommended Crops -
- Mix 1 liter Bio-Rhizo with 100 kg FYM, and perfectly blend the mixture, use it over one acre land before first ploughing.
- 1 kg of carrier base for 30 kg seed bags.
- 3 kg of Bio-Phospho for 250 kg FYM for 1 acre land.
Wheat, Rice, Sorghum, Maize, Jowar, Cotton, Pigeon Pea, Sugarcane, Soybean, Sunflower, Groundnut and Vegetables (Brinjal, Tomato, Okra, Potato, Citrus, Chilly, Onion), All types of vegetable plants, Garden Plants, Pulses, Cereals Crop, Medicinal & Aromatic Plants, Ornamental Plants and other Fruits Crops.Packing Available -
- In Liquid Form - 500 ml, 1 liter and Bulk Quantity.
- In Carrier Base - 500 gm, 1 kg and Bulk Quantity.